Training and Auditing
Control Systems Training
We feel it is much more effective to tailor the training to the particular facility so as to provide a better understanding to employees about their own equipment and processes.
Some of the courses we most frequently offer include:
- Basic Machine Control Theory
- Basic Allen-Bradley
- Advance Allen-Bradley
- Basic Modicon
Electrical Safety Training
MEC offers various programs to meet the training requirements of OSHA and other agencies. The courses are designed to provide the required information in a timely and effective manner at a reasonable cost.
- NFPA 70E (Arc Flash) Qualified and Awareness Training
- High Voltage safety/awareness auditing and training (Initial, new hire, and refresher).
- NEC Training – Initial (40 hr.) and code update classes.
- MEC is also a Texas State Electrician CEU provider.
Other Specialized Training
MEC periodically offers specialized training for OSHA, NEC, NFPA and other plant specific training requirements. We also can develop customized training program and training manuals to meet your specific safety or process needs.
Some specialized training examples include:
- machine guarding
- fall prevention
- combustion systems
- mobile equipment safety
- personal protective equipment
- Combustion Safety per NFPA 86.
- Process Safety Management per OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119.